Well. I have a recipe ready for you, but I don’t have any quippy words to introduce it with. As I’m leaning into this creative, content development job I’ve bestowed upon myself, I’m realizing that some days I just don’t have (fill in the blank). And that’s OK. But I’m going to just show up with whatever I have.
Today is one of those days. I may not have words, but I have a recipe and some artwork. So imagine I said something super witty and memorable and let’s just move onto the good stuff. I know that’s really why you’re here anyway. Just gaze upon the glorious carrots and then pull out your blender and make this dip!
This dip is the bomb dot com. You know that ginger salad dressing at sushi restaurants? That’s what this dip tastes like. Its perfect for a dip platter, or heck just eat it with a dang spoon. Its just vegetables! Oh, and I highly recommend using a microplane to grate the ginger and turmeric. It is easily one of my most used kitchen tools!
- 6 medium carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp freshly grated turmeric
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1-2 tbsp water for blending, if needed
- Salt to taste
- In a medium saucepan, add carrots and garlic. Cover with water and add a generous pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and cook until the carrots are fork tender.
- Drain the carrots and garlic and transfer to a blender.
- Add in ginger, turmeric, coconut cream and lemon juice. Blend until smooth. If the puree is too thick, at water a tbsp at a time to get the blender moving.
- Salt to taste! Enjoy!!
**This post contains affiliate links to products I use and love**